Currently, I am the Administrative Pastor of Metropolitan Community Church Quezon City also known as MCCQC.
My partner, Marlon and I, started this Church on September 13, 2006.
On March 29, 2008, I finished my Master of Divinity degree program from Union Theological Seminary, Dasmanrinas, Cavite with an award of Bishop La Vern Mercado Award in Ecumenics.
On September 14, 2008, I was ordained by Rev Elder Kenneth Martin of the Universal Fellowship Metropolitan Community Churches during the 2nd Anniversary and the granting of the full affiliation status of MCC Quezon City to the Universal Fellowship of MCC.
On September 13, 2009, Rev.Elder Ken Martin conducted The Rite of Holy Union for me and my partner, this time the 3rd MCCQC Church Anniversary Celebration and the 1st Anniversary of the Full Affiliation Status of MCCQC.
MCCQC was given a monthly rental subsidy by the Asian Pacific Initiative.
Major achievements as a Pastor of MCC in Quezon City.
1. Having a permanent place of worship in 56 Mindanao Avenue, QC. Starting November 2008 up to the present.
2. Instituted MCC Simbang Gabi in December 2008.
3. MCCQC Annual Retreats
4. Observance of Holy Week, 2009
5. Gay Flores de Mayo in 2010
6. Forums on Filipino Families and Homosexuality in 2010, LGBT Killings in 2011. LGBT Affirming Party in 2010, Transgender 101 in 2010.
7. Outreach Program in Payatas B elementary School
8. Alliance with LGBT organiztions, Human Rights and Partylist groups.
9. Alliance with BiMen Clans
10. Institution of the regular weekly activities of MCCQC such as Wednesday Mid Week Service, Friday Meetings and Sunday Worship Service.
11. Film Showing, Forums and Seminars
12. MCCQC as Human Rights Gay Church in Quezon City and beyond.
13. Tagged as the First Openly Gay Seminarian.
14. Tagged as the Second Filipino ordained by the UFMCC but the 1st Filipino clergy ordained in the Philippines.
15. Parade Manager of the 2009 Manila Pride March
16. MCCQC actively participated on the Baguio Pride March since 2009.
17. REVM was conducted in the Philippines in 2010 with two Malaysian, one Australian Faculty member and two Americans staying in the Philippines.
18. Very active in Human Rights movements.
19. created the tagline of MCCQC, “Sa MCCQC, tanggap ka kung Sino ka, ligtas ka kung Ano ka. Come and See!”
20. Core Member of Ladlad Partylist
21. Lead Convenor of Quezon City Pride Council
22. Organizer of the Philippine LGBT Hate Crime Watch
23. Organized the Getting-To-Know Org/Clan Leaders Meeting
24. Church planter of MCC Metro Baguio on January 2009.
25. MCCQC was interviewed by TV5 , GMA7, and ABS-CBN, plus UNTV and other academic institution like PUP, UP Diliman, FEU, Mirriam
26. Participant Speaker on the Campus Rainbow Tour in 2010-2011.
Today, is the 7th day of April 2011, as far as my memory served, these are my achievements.
Target Things To Do.
1. Working on the Membership of Metropolitan Community Churches to the National Council of Churches in the Philippines.
2. Organize an LGBT Ecumenical Forum
3. Organize an LGBT Inter-Faith Dialogue
4. HIV and AIDS Ministry for MCC Members and Non Members
5. Establish an MCC School of Theology in the Philippines in partnership with UTS, SATS and Penuel School of Theology